About this website
This is a website operated by Employsure Mutual Limited (Employsure Mutual Limited ACN 630 256 478) (“Employsure”) under the domain name “www.employsuremutual.com.au” (“Employsure Mutual website”). The Employsure Mutual website is operated on behalf of Employsure Mutual and its related bodies corporate (together called “Employsure Mutual Group”).
Links to other websites
The Employsure Mutual website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party websites”). Employsure Mutual does not endorse, or approve of the operators of Third Party websites, or the information, graphics and material on those Third Party websites (“Third Party Material”).
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Employsure Mutual makes no warranties or representations in relation to:
- the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party websites; or
- Third Party Material infringing the intellectual property rights of any person. Employsure Mutual is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking Material on this website to Third Party Material.
All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party websites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party website operator. In so far as such offers and statements are made on the Employsure Mutual website, such offers and statements are made by the Employsure Mutual Group on behalf of the operator. The Employsure Mutual Group expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party website operators.
Employsure Mutual may receive payments from operators of Third Party websites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the Third Party website from the Employsure Mutual website.
Employsure Mutual product information and supply
Material on this website may contain general information about Employsure Mutual Group products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for Employsure Mutual Group products and services.
For further information about a particular product or service please complete the e-form on the product or service page. Material on this website does not apply to products obtained through Employsure Mutual Direct.
All applications for credit are subject to the Employsure Mutual Group’s normal credit approval criteria.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise:
- products and services discussed in the section of the Employsure Mutual website which refers to the Australian operations of any Employsure Mutual member (the “What We Offer section”) will be provided only to Australian residents. These products and services are generally not available to non-Australian residents because they may not comply with non-Australian laws.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information is free from error, Employsure Mutual does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this website. All information is subject to change without notice. Employsure Mutual recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon Material on this website or Third Party Material. Employsure Mutual does not guarantee that the Employsure Mutual website or Third Party websites will be free from viruses, or that access to the Employsure Mutual website or Third Party websites will be uninterrupted.
Limitation of liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, no member of Employsure Mutual is liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising out of or referable to Material on the Employsure Mutual website or to Third Party Material, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Liability of any member of Employsure Mutual for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at Employsure’s option to:
- the supply of the goods or services again;
- the repair of the goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Copyright and trademark
Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by Employsure.
“Employsure”, and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Employsure Mutual Limited.
Linking to Employsure Mutual website
Please contact Employsure Mutual at [email protected] if you would like to place a link to any part of the Employsure Mutual website.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise:
- the Employsure Mutual website is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Employsure Mutual website and to disputes arising out of the Employsure Mutual website is the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia. In the event that any Employsure Mutual website terms are deemed to be unenforceable under the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia, this will not affect the remainder of these website terms.